Friday, September 21, 2012

Jams of the Week

Back again, sticking to the script ya'll, meeting deadlines and all that.
My best 3 jams of the week is going to be hard this week.  I have been practicing for a live set, so I have been bumping my own jams for the past week but I think I can at least find 3 amazing songs to peep.

"To The World" Kanye West ft. R. Kelly
Off the highly anticipated Cruel Summer album by G.O.O.D Music and I must say I love this jam.  Shots at Romney, and the illiterate Kelly flexing that vocal range.  Good thing no word in his part was no more than 6 letters....(fact checkers needed on that, I'm to lazy)  Seriously bang the shit out of this

 "Bitch Bad" Lupe Fiasco
Since I haven't made a Lupe related post since my last one and I think 4 singles off F&L2 have dropped since I think its only right I include one here.  Dig this, so pumped for next Tuesday y'all!!

"Make It Bun Dem" Skrillex & Damien Jr. Gong Marley
So since I didn't want to throw up an old track from Royalty which is another CD I've been pumping recently I just did a youtube search and found this gem.  Peep game homies 


No comments:

Post a Comment