Friday, September 14, 2012

NEW TUNES FRIDAY

So after much delay, I need to put together a schedule of posts and stick to em with this blog.  Sorry for the delay follower(s)  \\ so with out further adieu my 3 tracks I have been bumping non stop this week

These 3 come from a mixtape put together by vDIME to bump in my rental Impala I had for the week.  Never been much of an American car guy, but I sure did like that whip

"Nibiru" by Ab-Soul
Blew my mind, now I am all up in this whole conspiracy doomsday theory.  You have been warned people!

"WOH" by Curren$y ft. Styles P
The beat man, so so sick.  Plus the line about "Axel Rose in my Bose" was what did it for me.

"Swimming Pools" Kendrick Lamar
I think I am a little late to the game with this one, but seriously I can't get it out of my head.  This is my jam, dope song, dope beat, combination of that club banger, and a song with a message.  Boom

-AP Out

PS - Stay tuned for our first ever concert review, I am going to see Deltron 3030 tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment